When planning load relocation you need to:
- Be consistent with the Code of practice (COP)
- Be ready for difficulties
- Comply with own workplace policies and procedures
Ask yourself when you do the planning
- Where am I relocating the goods to?
- Which route is the quickest?
- Is the route the safest?
- How would I place the load in the new location
- Can I do the job alone or do I need help?
To ensure your work meets WHS legislation and requirements. To meet your duty of care of safety to yourself and others in the workplace